Thursday, May 8, 2008

And the Oscar goes to...


Isabelle loves to pretend and has quite the imagination! It is fun to listen to her "play" with her beloved stuffed friends and hear all of their dialogue.

This morning while we were out on a jog this is what I hear:
Sara, Sara come back. No. Sara, please come back. No, I am going to find my father. Sara, we're not kidding. You are going to get lost. I don't care. Sara!!!
It took me nearly half a mile of listening before I realized she was quoting "The Land Before Time."

I think she gets her hyper creative gene from her Dad which I am grateful for! Most mornings, I am just happy she can recite monologues to keep herself entertained until we can jog back up the hill and make it safely home. It is a beautiful time of year to be outside!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

That is amazing. I haven't seen her in so long. I didn't realize her vocabulary was so great. Caden still won't speak. She is such a smart little one!