
Today was Isabelle's 3-year well check at her pediatrician. We are pleased to report that she is thriving and developing just as she should be and is even advanced in many areas, like her non-stop verbal skills! She is in the 50% for weight and almost 75% for height so she is slightly long and getting lean! Unfortunately I confirmed to her this morning that there were no shots needed at the 3-year visit but I was wrongly informed. She did receive her immunizations and was brave and happy to have her clothes back on and her sticker from the nurse. We do need to continue visiting her ENT as her ear tubes are still needed and currently in place and her Cardiologist needs to be visited again soon as well to check on her holey-heart, but overall she is silly and healthy and just like a three year old should be!

Isabelle has obviously been influenced by both of her jogging parents and all of her running extended family. After participating both on the side-lines as well as in the jogging stroller for several races she honestly believes that the day starts only after your morning exercise! My mom and I laughed when we were shopping a few weeks ago and Belle shrieked with excitement as she found
my very own running shorts! Of course Grammie had to buy them for her and she is so proud to wear them outside while she "exercises." I mostly love her skinny little 3 year old legs that hang out of them! What a fun age to be!!!
11 comments:
Go Isabelle Go! Someday exercise won't be as fun! I can't wait to run with you sometime soon. You have great examples of determination when it comes to morning exercise.
She looks so cute in her running shorts.
Yay for new running shorts! Shopping with Grandma is always the best!
That is awesome, not the shots part. What happened, was she still behind? I love the shorts. She is definitely one smart little girl!
Such a cute kid! I can't wait until we can see her in September!
Cute shorts. Just like Mommy! I love it.
Those legs are so cute!!
Oh my gosh - I love her running shorts! :) I wish mine looked as cute on me.
So cute!!!! And they are PINK! Woohoo!
Love the shorts! Maybe she can teach me to love running!
Jelly is SO blessed to have such a wonderful Mother! you are laying such a great foundation of good habits!
Post a Comment