Isabelle loves to shower! It is not uncommon for her to shower two and three times a day and for long amounts of time. The other morning I came home from jogging when I was greeted by Ben telling me "Belle is in the shower waiting for you!" She had already joined Ben in the shower and he was now dressed and ready for work while she was still enjoying a warm shower. I then showered and also got out and into my bathrobe when I finally had to tell her that the water was running out and she would soon have to get out. She likes to start and finish her day squeaky clean...and Ben and I have not been able to shower alone for months!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Squeaky Clean!
Isabelle loves to shower! It is not uncommon for her to shower two and three times a day and for long amounts of time. The other morning I came home from jogging when I was greeted by Ben telling me "Belle is in the shower waiting for you!" She had already joined Ben in the shower and he was now dressed and ready for work while she was still enjoying a warm shower. I then showered and also got out and into my bathrobe when I finally had to tell her that the water was running out and she would soon have to get out. She likes to start and finish her day squeaky clean...and Ben and I have not been able to shower alone for months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's our Lilly too!! Always wants in! What a cute picture!!
Cute picture!
Carson is the one that always wants in over here!
How funny. Maybe she can teach Joey. Wait...that came out wrong...nevermind.
Nothing better than a warm shower! I wish I could take 3 a day!
What a cute picture! I am impressed. Brooklyn hates showers, the water in her face freaks her out. Belle is such a crack up.
Adorable
Post a Comment