
Today was the first day Isabelle ever wore flip flops without a strap on the back to hold them on! She has basically wore flip flops since she was only days old, but until now they have always had a little elastic band on the back to help them stay on her feet. This afternoon while we were getting ready to head out the door for the day she found these new flip flops in her closet from her Aunt Tara. She decided she wanted to give them a try and once she put them on her tiny feet they never came off. I don't think she even noticed that they were different than her other flip flops, she just noticed that they had Ariel on the sole. This may not seem like a significant milestone to some, but for all of you living in San Antonio when it is 100 degrees in mid-May, you can appreciate this big accomplishment! Congrats Isabelle on becoming a real flip flopper!
8 comments:
I still struggle sometimes with my flip flops!! Good Job Belle!!!
Brooklyn has a couple without the strap and loves them, but can't quite get walking in them yet. She tries though. Good job Belle!
It is certainly an important milestone. Horray Isabelle!!
Oh, I don't miss the heat hitting in that early in TX. But, there are plenty of things I do miss!!! She looks cute in her flip flops!
YAY FOR BELLE! Flip Flops are so cute, I love them! The weather here has been so weird I haven't been able to pull mine out yet!
I think she is genetically programmed to be able to wear flip flops so well! Tell her we said welcome to the world of year round flip flops!!!
Yae Isabelle! She is so darling!
Aunt Tara is very nice to send Belle those flip flops! I'm sure they'll be worn out in a few months! Cute!
Post a Comment