Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Road Ends Here!




We are big NCAA basketball fans and when the Final Four is hosted in your own city, you have to head downtown and participate in some of the "madness!" Isabelle had a great time in the 85 degree weather seeing all of the crazy fans in blue...did you realize all 4 teams are blue this year? She also became quite the Kidd Rock fan as she danced to his LOUD music live! We have been to the Big Dance before and Ben still claims it was his favorite sporting event ever! However, even though we are not actually attending the games this year, Ben said spending the day in "Hoop City" with his two girls was a close second!

4 comments:

Suzie said...

I love the picture of Ben and Belle with Kidd Rock. That is too funny.

Tiffani and Christopher Guymon said...

That sounds like so much fun! I need to do more things like that.

wackyjackie said...

Looks like fun! I wanted to go see Taylor Swift so bad yesterday! Too bad she was on Sunday.

Tiffany said...

That sounds like fun. I am impressed you braved the crowd. I love the pic of Belle dancing.