If you would have asked me a few years ago I would have said that in 2016, with both girls in school all day, that I would have plenty of time on my hands to blog, journal. etc. Yet, here I sit, 4 months into the year and I have never been more busy. Between sports, dance, school, lessons, clubs, scouts, volunteer work, church service, and so on, I can barely keep my head up! And this blog is a burden. As silly as it sounds, I dread it. BUT, I do not want to let the days go by without documenting all of this fun that we continually have. These are the days of our lives and I want my girls to look back on these pages one day and know that we were proud of them, loved them and cared enough to write things down. So, here is to a new year and a new style of blogging. I am going to mostly blog in monthly formats with maybe a few separate posts for big occasions. There will be less writing perhaps and more just pictures, but I will not give up. Life is too exciting to skip it.
January was a great start to a new year and unusually warm. We dressed as a librarian and marine biologist for career day at school, did a service project with the 4th grade, got new "lobs" at the salon and Pinked Out for Mrs Parker and Olivia's Kindergarten class. We played Rock Band, played with friends and celebrated Leo turning 5 years old! The girls love to be busy and January did not disappoint. Cheers to 2016!
No comments:
Post a Comment