It seems like this year I am blogging about months at a time as fast I can. Life never seems to slow down and I find myself craving the quiet moments when it is just me and my little family. April was as busy as the months before and once again it is a good thing I had my phone handy to catch some of the fun. Olivia went to Frozen On Ice for her friend Annie's birthday party, we finally saw the new movie Cinderella and loved it and Isabelle continued to play (and improve) soccer. Isabelle visited the ENT once again and sits so much bigger in the chair when she started visiting there before a year old, Olivia loved having play dates with Leo and I went to the Spring Fling with Olivia at preschool. Sadly there was one day this month that was tough for all of us. My Uncle Hal was buried and we all shed many tears thinking about one of our favorite people being gone from this life. I cannot think of a time when I didn't know Hal loved me and I always loved visiting him. He was always happy to see me and loved Ben the moment he met him. The world got a little bit sadder the day he passed away but of course we are glad that he is healthy and happy now with his parents and wife. We always knew he and Janice would not live long apart and we were right. Once again we have been reminded this Spring that we are blessed to be an eternal family. Families are forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment