













When I look back at some of the odds and ends of the month of December, I am overwhelmed with feelings of peace, love and joy. Perfect for the holiday season. We have great friends, a wonderful family, a lovely home and we are healthy. I am grateful for Ben and his love for me and the girls. He is dedicated to us and works hard and plays harder. He is a good husband and an even better dad. We are blessed with two sweet girls who love each other more than is almost humanly possible and somehow love us even more. Isabelle and Olivia keep us on our toes and teach us daily. I feel an increasing urgency to prepare them for the world and I know that their futures are so bright. We have been blessed once again for the year 2014 and move into another year with hopes and dreams for the future. Here we come 2015....watch out.
No comments:
Post a Comment