Thursday, April 3, 2014

Month two...February

February was a busy month with nonstop fun along the way. In between Valentines Day and Olivia turning four, Isabelle and I went on a date with my Young Women to the High School musical, Olivia enjoyed Rodeo day at preschool, we started a new soccer season and loved watching Isabelle in the 2nd Grade Patriotic performance. She had a speaking part and talked all about the history of the Star Spangled Banner.



Creekfest was a highlight of the month like years past, and Belle rocked the mile while Olivia cheered. We partied that night with pony rides, pizza, bounce houses, photo booths, face painting and a DJ. Ben and I always enjoy Creekfest but also very much enjoy when it is over.




Another fun month written in the history books...still haven't figured out how to slow that silly clock down.



1 comment:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Whenever I read about your family, I feel absolutely charmed!