Sunday, May 12, 2013

Little bunny foo foo


I have officially decided this year that Spring is my most favorite season of all. I love the holidays. I love the weather. I love the blossoms. I love it all. Easter is definitely one of the highlights of Spring and we enjoyed a WARM holiday weekend as a family this year. We celebrated with our fun neighborhood playing games, eating snowcones and of course hunting for eggs at an Easter Party. We colored eggs on our back porch and ate egg salad sandwiches for multiple days. We wore our new Easter Dresses from Grammie to church and I even matched the girls this time. And thankfully, the Easter Bunny visited us and left us amazing baskets filled with treats, toys and clothes. We were lucky this year too and the Easter Bunny left some special Mickey Mouse shaped eggs that led us on a treasure hunt all around the house where we found Disney shirts for all of us and the treasure at the end which was a 5-day trip to Disneyland in May! Thank you Mr Bunny!


I love this season and all things becoming new again. What a blessing the Savior's resurrection is. I love sharing this joy with those I love most.

No comments: