
Since everything else was new to us this past year, when Isabelle came home from her first week of Kindergarten and begged to join the Creekside Forest Kindergarten Daisy Troup we said why not? Luckily the Girl Scouts only meet once a month at this age which was all little Isabelle could handle in her busy schedule and we would be lying if we said that we totally loved the experience, but Isabelle had fun with her BFF Emily and the other little girls in her troup and especially loved selling the cookies this past Spring.
After 9 months of earning Daisy Petals and focusing on the Girl Scout Law, the Creekside Daisy girls ended their year with a big Sweet and Sassy Bash... which may not be exactly what the Girl Scout Organization is all about, but I wasn't the party planner. The 9 girls were picked up from school in a pink limousine and then headed for manicures, hair up-do's, a fashion show and cupcakes. It was a pink, fancy, girly finale and definitely the highlight of the Kindergarten Daisy experience for our little fashionista. Oh how fun it is to be 6 years old!
(On a side note, I was violently ill at the party...but more about that later.)
2 comments:
Wow, that sounds like such a fun party. Pink Limo? How fun. Isabelle looks so tall.
I think every girl scout should have a party like that....I know I'm jealous.
Sorry you were sick, no fun!
Post a Comment