Sunday, January 10, 2010

Our little ray of sunshine!


Today was Isabelle's first day of Sunbeams! After clawing my arms while I carried her to her seat, she finally sat quietly on the front row with the other 3 year olds and folded her arms quietly. She loved her new teacher, Miss Kayla, and meeting a new friend, Madelyn, and her first words when she saw me afterwards were I stayed the whole time by myself! What a big girl!

5 comments:

Jaimie said...

She looked so cute today at church. And I love that picture of her doing painting that pretty picture. She is so cute. Love her!

Loni said...

What an exciting milestone. The little sunbeams are so cute! (Lots of work, but cute!)
Ava has to wait another year. All of her little friends left her alone in nursery, I hope she doesn't drive the nursery leaders too crazy!

Hope you are feeling good. I seriously can't wait to have this baby. I'm just sick of being pregnant and I want to meet this little guy!!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

SO PROUD!!! Lilly even sang this week!!!

Lauren said...

How did they grow up so fast? What a cutie!

Tracie said...

They are growing too fast!