She is just to die for. I love her little voice!!
I think she should be the ward christmas program next year. That is the cutest thing ever.
That is so cute! I love listening to them sing. That is quite an impressive performance for a 2 year old.
That is so precious! Are you sure she is only 2?!
Layne and I thought this was a laugh out loud post! thanks for sharing:)
Too cute! Sam says, "She has an impressive grasp of the lyrics." I'm pretty sure she was more understandable than our ward choir was this year!
So cute! And I love the jammies.
Wait a second - that was the cutest thing I've seen in a long time! I loved how she pronounced all the words so carefully! LOL! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She is just to die for. I love her little voice!!
I think she should be the ward christmas program next year. That is the cutest thing ever.
That is so cute! I love listening to them sing. That is quite an impressive performance for a 2 year old.
That is so precious! Are you sure she is only 2?!
Layne and I thought this was a laugh out loud post! thanks for sharing:)
Too cute! Sam says, "She has an impressive grasp of the lyrics." I'm pretty sure she was more understandable than our ward choir was this year!
So cute! And I love the jammies.
Wait a second - that was the cutest thing I've seen in a long time! I loved how she pronounced all the words so carefully! LOL! :)
Post a Comment