While at HEB this week Belle and I purchased a $1.69 VHS tape called Wiggley Wiggley Christmas. There was a big cart full of weird VHS Christmas movies and this was the one Belle was excited about. She used to enjoy The Wiggles when she was a bit younger but probably has not watched them in over a year. However, for this price, I figured even if it only entertained us for one afternoon it would be worth it!
I have created a Wiggley monster! She is obsessed with watching this movie and I am having to limit it to once a day. We only have one VCR in the house so she has to watch it on the little kitchen TV but she doesn't seem to mind. The Wiggles sing and dance for 40 minutes...and so does Belle.
This was the moment we caught last night after she insisted on putting on her tutu! (Thanks to Aunt Heather for this handmade tutu. It gets a lot of use!)
Thanksgiving may still be a few weeks away but there is a giant Wiggley Christmas spirit in the air at the Cosby house!
6 comments:
I love how she tries to make her voice go deep! TOOO CUTE!
We have this one too!! I love how she joins the line and sings along!! We also have Yule be Wiggling - my kids love it. I used to get a Wiggly workout from it. Pathetic!
Way too cute. I am glad that she is doing good? We will have to get together soon.
We used to LOVE Wiggly World and Wiggly Safari. Now the boys are more into Jungle Book and other animal movies. But those were good times. Go Belle.
Way too cute! I have to say I can't stand The Wiggles but somehow I seem to always cave!
I love the deep voice attempt too! What a cutie! I am glad the Wiggle phase is over at our house:)
Post a Comment