Monday, November 24, 2008

Turkey for you, turkey for me...

We are so grateful for all that we are blessed with and look forward to a relaxing and yummy Thanksgiving holiday. Happy Thanksgiving!

(Isabelle loves these shoes that squeak when she walks. I obviously had to remove the squeakers before we left for church.)

6 comments:

Paula said...

So Cute!!!!I'm glad you posted it since she wouldn't sing it for me at church. Happy Thanksgiving! Have fun with your family.

Loni said...

So cute, hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

Gugi said...

very very cute, I hope that you guys have a great thanksgining. Eat a lot of turkey

Courtney said...

So cute! I love it! I showed all my roommates and they think Belle is just the cutest little girl ever! I agree with them! I can't wait to come home and see you guys!

Liz said...

That was very cute. We miss you guys.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

She is such a DOLL!!!