


Isabelle has recently discovered the joy of running through the sprinklers! This week Ben was outside running the sprinkler system so that he could adjust several of the heads as our plants and bushes have grown so much. Belle was "nakey" since she had just finished eating pizza for dinner when she decided to help her daddy before her bath. She was timid at first, but after Ben demonstrated how he could run straight into the water and touch the sprinkler before he turned around, Belle decided to give it a try. We soon found her dripping wet and squealing with excitement! Ben and I both have fond memories of running through the sprinklers when we were young and I am sure there are some "nakey" pictures in our mother's albums to document it!
4 comments:
We can't wait for sprinklers. Go Belle.
You've gotta love "nakey" pictures.
She is brave. Caden still won't go near them.
I loved running through the sprinklers these are the moments that bring back our childhood. I love how the little ones help us remember.
Post a Comment