Saturday, February 23, 2008

There goes my baby



Today Isabelle is 23 months old which means that next month on this day she will be 2 years old! She is so smart and sweet and learning so quickly. I cannot believe I will soon no longer have a baby...I will have a toddler!

This is a picture of her new tricyle from Grandpa Elmo for a Valentines Day present. She thinks it looks just like Elmo's on Sesame Street and she is very eager to ride it. I am glad she could visit with her "Papa" and "Grammie" last week and bring them some much needed comic relief! (Notice also her pretty braided hair, thanks to Grandma. She has so much more hair than I did when I was her age!)

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

So cute! I am impressed with that braid. She must have been very patient. I love the basket.

Tracie said...

What a cute trike and even cuter girl!! I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I hope that things get better soon.

Lauren said...

Can she reach the pedals? Ryan's is stilla little big, but I think he would rather push it anyway. I love the girly streamers!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Belle is always such a cutie!! Your family has been in our prayers! You are loved.

Suzie said...

I love her hair in this picture. She is so cute!

Courtney said...

She can't be 2...I remember when she was so tiny! :) And I do love that braid! so cute!