Monday, February 11, 2008

Bienvenidos a Miami





Isabelle and I had a great time in Miami last week visiting Aunt Tara. (Especially since Grammie met us there.) From the time our wheels hit the ground on Friday until our wings again began to soar on Tuesday we went from one place to the next as fast as possible. We were able to shop at 4 different shopping malls, met Clifford at the park for a story, saw the Children's Theatre production of The Wizard of Oz, spent the day on South Beach and even had time to jog in the morning over the 1 mile bridge from Miami to the Florida Keys! Isabelle was a great traveler once again and loved spending some time with her Aunt and Grandma.

8 comments:

Lauren said...

What cute little feet! I love the beach pic.

Tiffany said...

These are such cute pics. It sounds like you guys had a great time.

Suzie said...

I'm glad that you guys had fun. I didn't know that you Mom was meeting you there. How fun!

Tracie said...

What a fun trip! I need a vacation like that!

Anonymous said...

I am still finding little finger prints all over the apartment! How I wish she was still there leaving them! I still have her bucket and shovel so she needs to come back.

Seriously, I need somving!

Lauren said...

P.S. I think I want to be your kids so I can go on so many fun trips:)

Courtney said...

sounds like ya'll had a ton of fun! I'm kinda jealous! lol

wackyjackie said...

How fun! Sounds like a great trip.

I hope you are doing ok. I've been thinking about you and praying for your family.