
This is how Isabelle puts herself to sleep. Our routine is to lay her in her bed and then sing her a song or two. (Interestingly enough she prefers Dad's singing voice.) When we leave her room, she pulls her "puppy" over her head and hums herself to sleep. I always wait until her humming ends and then go into her bedroom and pull the blanket off her face! It is a funny thing because I am what I would call semi-claustrophobic, but I do the same thing at night when I go to bed. I like the sheets completely covering my head so I am totally under the blankets! Ben on the other hand sleeps mostly on top of all the bedding!
5 comments:
That is really funny. Has she seen you do that? Crazy the things that we pass on.
Amy, my boys both sleep this way! It used to freak me out and James was like, it's ok. I am used to it now--it makes me smile to go check on Levi and see him pretty much completely covered. What a cute picture of Belle! I can so relate!
That is so funny! I can't believe that you can sleep with blankets over your head. That just makes me feel like I can't breathe.
I would feel like I was suffocating, but it is so cute she does the same thing as you. You blog is coming along.
I do that too, but only when I am really cold. Cute pic!
Post a Comment